Altona Dentist : Bulk Billing Dentist Melbourne
Affordable Dental Care in Melbourne
Altona dentist takes part in selected government funded programs such as Medicare child dental benefit schedule (CDBS) and Government dental vouchers such as VDS,VGDS or VEDS and also Veterans Affair. The Medicare CDBS services are bulk billed by our Altona dentist through Melbourne Bulk Billing Dentist service program.
Bulk Billing Dentist – Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS)
- Medicare States that the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) provides eligible children with benefits for basic dental services, capped at $1,000 over two consecutive calendar years. A child is eligible for the CDBS if he or she is aged between 2–17 years for at least one day of the calendar year.
- Medicare states that they should receive, or their family, partner, guardian or carer receives, certain government payments for at least one day of the calendar year.
- Medicare states that they should also be eligible for Medicare payments.
Bulk Billing Dentist – Medicare Dental Service
Dental services that are covered by Medicare bulk billing dentist service under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) include
- dental examinations
- dental x-rays
- fissure sealants
- dental scale and cleaning
- dental fissure sealing
- dental fillings
- dental root canal treatments
- extractions of teeth
- partial dentures
Many of these services have claiming restrictions. Benefits are not available for any orthodontic work or any cosmetic dental work.
For more information about the Medicare dental services, go to Medicare website at www.medicareaustralia.gov.au or the Department of Health and Ageing website at www.health.gov.au or call the Medicare Australia on 132 011.
Melbourne Bulk Billing Dental Care Service
Our Melbourne bulk billing dentist service covers western suburbs of Melbourne from Altona to the suburbs surrounding Altona. Most of our bulk billed patients come from Altona, Altona Meadows, Laverton, Point Cook, Seabrook, Seaholme, North Altona, Newport, Williamstown, Footscray, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and the city of Melbourne. Some of our bulk billed patients even come from the other side of the Melbourne city from Melbourne eastern suburbs. Our Altona dental clinic is well serviced by trains, buses and has plenty of parking as well.
We also help our participating patients on smile.com.au through our subsidised affordable dental care treatments.
If you are not funded by any government programs or private health insurance, still you can avail our most affordable Melbourne dental care pricing and payment plan options. Call us to discuss the options that might be suitable for you.